- We asked our engineers to produce a compact, premium?soundbar?that would be one of the most discreet available, but without giving anything away to the competition in terms of sound quality and power.
- The result is the Cambridge Audio?TVB2; a?soundbar?and wireless subwoofer capable of extracting massive detail from all your music and movies and the ultimate upgrade for your 4k or standard TV.
- The six-inch subwoofer takes care of cinema standard bass, wirelessly, and the discreet, narrow profile?soundbar, equipped with our own patented BMR? speaker technology (found in our very best?hi-fi?speakers) distributes mid-tones and detail perfectly, wherever you are in the room.
AWESOME SOUND:?Thanks to 120W of balanced power, TVB2 has been engineered for deep punchy bass from its wireless subwoofer, and our 4th generation BMRs deliver a detailed midrange and crisp treble. The BMR?s ensure that wherever you are in the room, you still get the same great audio experience. We use the same BMR technology in our flagship Aeromax 6 floor standing speakers (which retail for almost ?1000), giving you the full benefit of high-end hi-fi engineering in a compact, powerful Soundbar.
BMR? DRIVERS:?Patented BMR? (Balanced Mode Radiator) speaker drivers deliver a wider, more room-filling sound than similarly-sized traditional speakers, perfect for our best speakers but also ideal for a one-box TV, movies and music system.
Regular speakers, normally found in soundbars and TV?s, use a “pistonic” effect to move back and forward to create sound. Our BMR? speakers create sound by moving not just back and forward, but horizontally and vertically too for a much wider sound. Sit anywhere in the room and?TVB2?will still sound great.
WIRELESS SUBWOOFER:?Wireless subwoofers mean cinema-standard bass with no unsightly cables. A 10m wireless (Bluetooth) range with auto-pairing when turned on, means you can put this in the corner of the largest rooms and forget about it, until you hear your favourite music or movies. Levels can be controlled from the slimline remote and a built-in EQ allows total control of the sound from the bar and sub.
IR Remote Learning and Auto on/off: TVB2 learns from your existing TV remote, reacting to your TVs remote volume commands, so once installed you can completely forget about having to control the TVB2. Auto power on and off kicks in when TVB2 isn?t needed and when you?re ready to go, the system reboots almost instantly. This can take up to 20 seconds with competitor setups.
Plug and Play:?Included in the box are all the cables needed including an HDMI cable and an AUX cable. Also in the box is a super easy wall bracket that allows the owner to discreetly wall-mount the?soundbar?above or below their TV.
Selectable EQ modes: There are four adjustable EQ modes which are all selectable from the remote. These can be used to tailor your sound to suit the style of music you love most.
? TV enhances the sounds found on your favourite TV shows
? Music mode enhances stereo music and music videos for amazing playback
? Film will enhance dialogue, sound and special effects, for incredible cinematic sound
? Voice means important dialogue is delivered in perfect clarity
BLUETOOTH AND NFC CONNECTIVITY:?Apx Bluetooth with NFC tap-to-pair technology allows you to easily stream from mobile, tablets, laptops (and any of your favourite apps including Spotify, YouTube or iPlayer Radio), and other home audio sources via Bluetooth, all delivered in amazing sound quality.
Connectivity: When we designed this soundbar, we also wanted you to be able to connect your Blu-ray player, satellite box and games consoles via HDMI. We?ve included three inputs, all with 4k and 3D pass-through, for incredible images to match TVB2?s sound quality.
Additional inputs for connecting any TV:?Our engineers have also included ARC technology on the HDMI output, meaning TV audio can be sent back through the?TVB2?as well, providing ultimate flexibility with just one connection.
If your TV doesn?t support ARC HDMI, TVB2 also has an optical digital input and an AUX-in analogue input, so literally, any TV or source can be connected.
- Bluetooth technology
- 3 x?HDMI?inputs and 1 x?HDMI?output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 4K pass through and?1080p?to 4k?upscaling/downscaling
- Wireless subwoofer
- Near Field Communication for instant touch pairing
- Optical input
- Aux input (3.5mm)
- IR learning
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- High-quality class-D amplifier
- Remote control
- 4 Eq modes
- Adjustable bass control