Too often, super-slim TV screens mean super-slim speakers, compromising sound quality. Your flat TV ends up sounding? flat. Minx TV is a simple, powerful one-box upgrade that gives your big screen oomph for action, clarity for dialogue and fidelity for music. And it streams Bluetooth audio too.
One box, no clutter
If you want a simple solution that avoids the clutter of surround sound speakers, Minx TV is hard to beat. Unlike soundbars, it delivers a punchy performance?without the need for an external subwoofer, avoiding any extra clutter in your living room.
Simple to set up, simple to use
There are three ways to connect (optical, RCA or 3.5mm headphone jack) so it works with any television. It even comes with all the cables you could need and a slender remote control to set volume, input and sound mode.
Bluetooth streaming is equally straightforward. Press one button on the remote control and your smartphone, tablet or laptop can discover it. Minx TV can remember up to eight devices, so the whole family can wirelessly stream their music to it.
- Bluetooth Wireless Streaming?- One button pairing, with up to 8 audio devices.
- Range of inputs?- Digital optical (Toslink), RCA line level, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)?- Minx TV uses advanced technology developed for music and movie production to get the biggest sound possible in its compact enclosure. The results are truly amazing, with sound that?s louder, crisper and fuller than other TV one-box systems.
- 4 Adjustable EQ modes?- Choose from subtly-different TV, Film, Music and Voice EQ settings to suit listening material and personal preference.
- Remote Control
- Eco-friendly?- Less than 0.5W standby power consumption and auto power down if not used for 20 minutes.
- BMR drivers – Patented BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) speaker drivers deliver a wider, more room-filling sound than similarly-sized traditional speakers ? ideal for a one-box TV, movies and music system. Regular speakers, like you?ll find in TVs and soundbars, use a “pistonic” effect to move back and forward to create sound. Our BMR speakers create sound by moving not just back and forward, but with horizontal and vertical vibration too, for a much wider sound. This makes for a larger ?sweet spot?; sit anywhere in the room and Minx TV still sounds great. Read more about Cambridge Audio’s BMR Technology.
- 6.5-inch subwoofer?– Built-in, downwards-firing subwoofer to boost bass. Unlike soundbars, there’s no need to plug in an external sub. And because the sub-points downwards, positioning is unimportant and the speaker cone is safe from knocks.
- Solid construction?- Supports up to 30kg