- The CXU features 5 separate Wolfson WM8740 DACs and our proprietary ATF audio upsampling (Adaptive Time Filtering). Wired or wireless and whatever input, or file quality, the CXU upsamples all audio to 24-bit/192kHz, for stunning hi-res performance.
- Digital jitter, which affects all digital music is taken care of by ATF for exceptional sound. A dedicated 2-channel analogue stereo output guarantees the best possible stereo sound, and Pure Audio mode allows shut down of all video processing to prevent any audio signal interference.
VIDEO THAT OPENS YOUR EYES
- CXU uses DARBEE Visual Presence technology to deliver a stunning video playback. Fully adjustable DARBEE settings allow you to tailor the settings to suit each input.
- 4k upsampling and 2D to 3D scaling from all video sources, means you enjoy a cinema-quality ?3D? experience, whatever the source.
A COMPLETE DIGITAL HUB
- Whatever source, the CXU can handle it, making it a true home hub. CXU has 2 HDMI inputs, digital optical and coaxial audio inputs, and 3 USB inputs allowing connection to almost any source – all up-sampled or processed for the best possible audio or audio-visual experience.
- The front HDMI input even supports MHL, for exceptional mobile device playback from smartphones or a digital camcorder.
11 AUDIO AND VIDEO SOURCES CAN BE PLAYED THROUGH THE CXU:
- Disc playback; HDMI input 1/MHL; HDMI input 2; Network connection; S/P DIF audio input; Optical audio input; USB input 1; USB input 2; USB input 3; ARC from TV (HDMI 1); and ARC from TV (HDMI 2)
- CXU also has a wired or wireless network connection. This means it can connect to your home network and playback audio, video or photo files from UPnP and DLNA servers and from NAS drives.
- Separately configurable, twin HDMI outputs, send high-quality video to multiple displays or 3D video to a display and separate HDMI audio to a non-3D AV receiver.
- An Audio Return Channel (ARC) is built in too, allowing the audio signal from a connected TV to be sent to the CXU ? with no need for a separate audio output from the TV.
DARBEE VISUAL PRESENCE
- DARBEE Visual Presence technology can be adjusted for any digital content. DARBEE Visual Presence technology can be adjusted for any digital content. Processing is adjustable, allowing you to customise the visual enhancement to suit your needs. And for ultimate flexibility, you can set your preferred DARBEE mode individually for each of the different video inputs.
EASY TO USE
- An intuitive on-screen colour display and simple, user-friendly controls, plus an easy to use backlit remote, mean all of CXU?s features are easy to use, even in the dark.
- The remote control for the CXU will also control the matching Cambridge Audio AVR or hi-fi amplifier.
- Make the most of the Wolfson DACs and audio upsampling on-board, by connecting the multichannel analogue audio outputs to the multichannel inputs of the perfectly matched CXR200 AV Receiver, for the highest quality digital to analogue conversion and 24-bit/192kHz audio upsampling.
DIGITAL VOLUME CONTROL
- The CXU can be connected directly to a power amplifier or active speakers for a simple and highly versatile system, with no worries about volume control.
- Whether using digital or analogue outputs, you can control volume (even on 7.1 and 2.0) setups direct from the CXU remote.