Using a BMR driver instead of a traditional tweeter gives the Aero series several key advantages ? adding up to a radical difference in audio quality compared to its rivals. Remove your preconceptions of what a speaker this size can do and listen for yourself.
If you look beyond the new glossy exterior, and you?ll find there?s more than meets the eye with the new Aeromax speakers.
- New BMR driver. Aeromax 2 and Aeromax 6 both feature a brand new, 4th generation BMR driver with exceptional high-frequency extension to deliver a crisp and detailed top end. Read more about BMR Technology.
- Improved crossover. Aeromax uses ultra high-grade crossover components to bring superb levels of detail and transparency.
- Superior cabinet bracing. Extensively braced cabinets lock the drive units mechanically to the cabinet structure resulting in lower colouration and cleaner dynamics. This is especially important with Aeromax as the drivers are actually high power subwoofers, so the more rigid the cabinet, the better.
- New speaker terminals. Aeromax 2 and 6 feature brand new, audiophile-grade, gold plated speaker terminal posts for the ultimate performance.
- High-grade internal cabling. Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) internal cabling for the purest signal path from the audiophile-grade, gold plated terminal posts to the crossover and drive units.