“Great news!!! Due to the massive success of the Cabasse Java Floor-standing Speakers, all stock of this model has been sold out. Please call our office on 02 9600 6655 and one of our experienced staff will help point you in a direction for an alternative product”
Major innovation. The MC40 range is dedicated to all the music lovers looking for a new high-fidelity experience. With the introduction of SCS high-end technology in this price segment, Cabasse invites you to discover a new sonic world rich of precision, realism and 3D sound stage.
Fitted with the new BC10 2-way coaxial unit and twin 17 cm Duocell base woofers, the 3-way Java MC40 speakers bring live sound emotion with elegance and unrivalled value.
BC-10 coaxial midrange tweeter
Developed from the TC23, the three-way co-axial driver fitted to the top of the range speakers, including the flagships ?La Sph?re? and ?l?Oc?an?, the BC10 offers a faithful reproduction of timbres with no artificial colouration or lassitude in long listening and provides a sound stage with unrivalled realism and depth in this price segment.
Duocell cone woofers
The 17 cm (7?) woofers of Java are fitted with a Duocell cone designed by Cabasse and manufactured by Cabasse robots. The very light, but rigid and nicely damped membrane has an exponential profile and variable thickness, to obtain the most of long throw systems and powerful magnets. They bring the full precision and vivacity required for high fidelity, true to live, sound.
Cross-overs with variable slopes
It guarantees a perfect control of both the directive index and the total radiated power all along the frequency bandwidth to match the SCS principles. It is a key process, together with listening sessions, in the development of the cross-over boards. The slopes can vary from 6 to 24 dB per octave for an optimal acoustical phasing, taking into account the influence of the external shape of the enclosure to optimize the qualities of the co-axial drive-units.
Technology and elegance
The enclosure of Java looks like its acoustical signature, pure and simple, free from any artificial appendix. Elegance outside, lots of technical solutions inside such as:
– Non-parallel side panels to remove standing waves.
– Variable thickness (up to 31mm) cabinet panels for rigidity and neutrality with an optimized volume for accurate loading of the woofers.
– Magnets to hold the front grill. When speakers are being used without grills, the front panel is free from pins or holes that can create diffraction effects, for greater purity of sound and anesthetics.
– The bass-reflex port is positioned at the bottom end of the enclosure and fires vertically. It, therefore, reduces the creation of standing waves and provides a very efficient and linear extension of the low-frequencies thanks to a 360? radiation close to the floor.
– The cones delivered with the Java are discrete but efficient. They allow a fine and easy adjustment of the speaker?s stability.