- You need music. We designed a speaker that keeps pace with all of your adventures and delivers unmatched sound for its size.
- The SoundLink Micro speaker is small but powerful.
- Super rugged and waterproof. It features a tear-resistant silicone strap?so you can take it along wherever you go.
- Because, when a speaker this small sounds this good, you?ll never want to leave it behind.
We put more in. You get more out.
- Every detail of SoundLink Micro?from the custom-designed transducer to the silicone passive radiators?is meant to reproduce sound that?s better than any speaker of its size.
- You can?t make a speaker perform like this one if you don?t engineer it that way from the start.
All the places you?ll go
- Wherever you?re headed, SoundLink Micro is designed to tag along. Strap it to your bike, your backpack, your cooler.
- The tear-resistant strap is super reliable, so you know it?ll hold just as tight whether it?s the first time or the thousandth.
STANDS UP TO WATER FROM THE INSIDE OUT
- When it comes to waterproofing, we wanted to make a speaker that not only performs the first time you get it wet?but every time you get it wet.
- We used an IPX7 rating as a benchmark, then took it further. We rigorously tested our speaker for all kinds of situations.
- We built this one to survive a fall in the pool. Or in the ocean. There?s no need to panic if you drop it. Just pull it out and hit play.
- Accidents happen. But that doesn?t mean you should be left with a broken speaker when they do.
- That?s why we chose silicone rubber for SoundLink Micro?s exterior.
- This high-quality material allowed us to eliminate as many seams and gaps as possible (and it holds up to dents, scratches, and cracks).
- It?s a portable performance?for all the places you want to be.
Bose Connect app
- Control your SoundLink Micro speaker?s Bluetooth connections easily through the Bose Connect app. Have a friend who fancies himself a DJ? Switch devices through the app and let him take control.
- There?s more. For those times when loud just isn?t loud enough, use the app to connect two SoundLink Micro speakers in Party Mode.
- Or switch to Stereo Mode. Instruments and vocals will naturally separate?making your music feel alive.
- Other speakers may have a battery that plays a little longer, but ours has one that plays a lot more of the bass you want to hear.
- All while still giving you up to 6 hours of music that?s deep, rich and full of life.
SIRI & GOOGLE VOICE COMMANDS
- Don?t have your phone nearby? Don?t worry. Just press and hold the multi-function button to access the voice input for your phone?s Siri or your Google Assistant right from the speaker.
- You?ve seen it before. Everyone crowded around with one friend on speakerphone. You struggle to hear them.
- They struggle to hear from you. Not anymore. SoundLink Micro lets you take calls right through the speaker, so words are more clear and less muffled.
- Make a connection. It?s easy. Voice prompts talk to you through Bluetooth pairing. You can connect to two devices?and the speaker remembers the eight most recently connected devices.
- Plenty of speakers look waterproof. But SoundLink Micro stands up to water from the inside out.
- That?s because we didn?t rely on the outer shell to keep water from getting in. Instead, we used materials like silicone to create a seal around the technology inside.
- It?s IPX7 rated. And exceeded.