The best from Bose. Now with the Google Assistant built-in.
BOSE + VOICE -?Now you’re talking
- QC35 IIs have the Google Assistant built right into the headphones. That means you can play music, receive texts, manage your daily tasks and get answers?all with your voice.
- Just press and hold the Action button, and start a conversation with your Assistant. And the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II still feature our world-class noise cancelling technology that blocks noise and lets you lose yourself in your music.
Flip the switch -?Get the feeling.
- You know the feeling. The kind you get when the rest of the world melts away and you’re transported to a place where it’s just you and your music. With our Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology, you feel it at the flip of a switch.
- It continuously measures, compares and reacts to outside noise, then cancels it with the opposite signal. But we didn’t stop there.
- You can adjust your level of noise cancelling between three levels to better fit your environment.
- So however the music makes you feel, you can really feel it. With nothing in the way.
- When you want to take your music anywhere, you need headphones built to keep up. With impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, they’re engineered to survive life on the go.
- But when you take them everywhere and listen all day, they have to be comfortable, too. That’s why the QC35 headband isn’t just soft, it’s luxurious.
- Wrapped in Alcantara??the soft covering material used in yachts and high-end automobiles?it provides a welcome comfort designed for all-day listening.
- And the plush ear cushions are manufactured from a synthetic protein leather, so it won’t even feel like you’re wearing headphones.
20 hours of
- Enjoy up to 20 hours of listening, enough time to pore through this entire playlist. And when it finally runs down, a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours.
- For that rare time when you do get caught without battery, use the included cable to plug in and keep the music playing
Astonishing sound at any volume
- You want fullness and clarity for your music, regardless of how loud it gets. That’s why our drivers feature volume-optimised EQ for even better performance than before.
- When you’re playing at low volumes in a quiet office, you get the same, consistent quality as when you need to turn it up on a busy street.
A few ice breakers?
- So, what exactly can you say to your Google Assistant? Plenty. It can help you get home, remind you to pick up the dry cleaning or prepare you for the rain. Explore a few common commands.
- The list goes on and on?and you don’t even need to glance at your phone.
An app can make the difference
- We want you to get the most out of your headphones. So we designed this free app that makes connecting and switching between devices easier than ever. But that’s just the beginning.
- You can also control the levels of noise cancelling right from the app. We’re always working to make it better.
- Each update gives you things like new features, better integration and product updates.
- See how a simple, intuitive app makes all the difference.
ACOUSTIC NOISE CANCELLING
Continuously measures compare and reacts to outside noise. Then cancels it with the opposite signal.
THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT
Just press and hold the Action button, and start a conversation with your Assistant.
For consistent performance at any volume.
Hear and be heard. Even when it’s windy or noisy.
We’ll talk you through Bluetooth? pairing.
Listen for up to 20 hours. And when it finally runs down, a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours.