- Medium-format?waveguide?and 90? x 40? pattern designed as the primary reinforcement source for smaller venues, or for use with other LT loudspeakers to form Coherent Zone arrays in medium to large venues.
- For?indoor applications only.
- Indoor arenas
- Houses of worship
- Performing arts venues
- 90? x 40? coverage for short-throw applications in auditoriums, worship facilities, performing arts centers, and arenas
- A full-range loudspeaker with a single 15? (381 mm) woofer provides 50 Hz bass to reduce the need for additional low-frequency speakers in smaller venues
- Bose? V2 midrange manifold sums the output of 2 x 4.5? (114 mm) extended-range, cone drivers, for lower breakup distortion and improved transient response. Provides a smoother, more natural vocal range compared to single 8? to 12? woofers. The LT 9403 loudspeaker utilizes a single Bose V2 midrange manifold
- Bose large-format waveguide provides an effective 90? x 40? pattern control to approximately 300 Hz (horizontal) and 1.5 kHz (vertical). Minimizes loudspeaker overlap in arrays to reduce comb-filter interference and improve intelligibility