If you want great performance?and value?in a Bose surround sound system, you’ll find the Lifestyle 600 home entertainment system delivers on those expectations. And with SoundTouch? included, it goes well beyond traditional home cinema. For movies, TV, sports, and music, it’s a great choice to keep everyone fully entertained.
Spotlight on speakers
- Our Jewel Cube speakers have long been the standard for prodigious sound from a small design. Precisely angled drivers within each enclosure reproduce a blend of direct and reflected sound for greater spaciousness and no “sweet spots”.
- Sit anywhere you like ? you’ll experience an immersive audio experience that adds depth and drama to whatever you watch. And when it’s time to relax with a favorite playlist, you’ll appreciate the clarity and fullness of your music.
- The center channel provides clear dialogue for movies and TV shows, plus pristine vocals from your favorite music. Its horizontal design fits in well with your TV, with a small footprint that makes it easy to place.
Thunderous bass. Wireless connectivity.
- The Lifestyle 600 system is more than its Jewel Cube speakers. You also get resounding bass performance for movies and music from a wireless Acoustimass module. With its premium glass-top finish, it delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort? technology combine best-in-class performance for its size.
Statements in elegance continued?
- The polished glass curvature of the console has a singular style you can’t ignore. But it’s more than just good looks. The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth? and Wi-Fi? connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI? inputs, and more. And it’s all controlled with a universal remote.
Same system, different speakers.
LIFESTYLE 600 SYSTEM
JEWEL CUBE SPEAKERS
- These speakers feature Direct/Reflecting technology, with precisely angled transducers inside each speaker. The output is stunning ? what you’d expect from speakers many times their size. They are complemented by a Jewel Cube center channel that is much smaller (about 15 cm long) than the OmniJewel centre channel.”
Less effort, more music
- With the Lifestyle 600 system, we put a lot of thought into taking the thinking out. Of course, there’s the premium home cinema performance that you’ll love for movies, TV, and sports.
- But when it comes to enjoying your music, you can listen whichever way you want, without worrying about which technology is best. This system features SoundTouch?, which lets you play music through your Wi-Fi? network for instant in-home listening. Or listen directly from a phone or tablet using a Bluetooth? connection.
Fast, simple control of all your music
- Experience your favorite music from your SoundTouch? speaker with the SoundTouch? app. SoundTouch? lets you take total control of your listening experience.
- Browse popular music services such as Spotify? and Deezer, Internet radio, or your stored music library. Easily personalize presets for one-touch access to the music you love, and control one or many SoundTouch? speakers around your home.
Engineered to keep it simple
- Unify technology walks you through setup with guided onscreen messages, and ADAPTiQ audio calibration fine-tunes the sound specifically to your room and the things in it.
- So when you hear it, you hear it at its absolute best. The rear speakers and bass module even connect wirelessly for easier placement.
- Console:40.59 cm W x 25.8 cm H x 6.5 cm D (4 kg)
- Jewel Cube speakers (each):6.52 cm W x 15.83 cm H x 6.58 cm D (0.46 kg)
- Jewel Cube centre speaker:15.37 cm W x 6.76 cm H x 6.53 cm D (0.47 kg)
- Acoustimass wireless bass module:30.5 cm W x 38.1 cm H x 30.5 cm D (13.6 kg)
- Wireless receivers for rear speakers:16.6 cm W x 4.1 cm H x 7.8 cm D (0.28 kg)
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM.
- Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
Inputs and outputs
The rear panel of the console
- 1 HDMI? output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analog L/R audio inputs
- 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeater port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
What’s in the box?
- 4 Jewel Cube speakers
- Jewel Cube center speaker
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- 5 AC-2 adapters
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 power cables
- Owner’s guide