- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- The system’s interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup, and breakdown
- One B1 bass module included
Boost your performance with the L1? Model II system, our most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs, and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance?across the stage and throughout the room. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Like the original, award-winning Bose? L1? system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers, and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose? technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages?only from Bose?
The system’s breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees?onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred?with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array? speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker’s 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and a more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy a well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments. With the L1? Model II system, you can power up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 module on a single power stand. And the optional PackLite? power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
Easy and efficient
The L1? Model II power stand weighs only 10.88 kg, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players, or DVD systems. All of the system’s components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
The optional T1 ToneMatch? audio engine adds four more channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch? engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- Spatial Dispersion? and Articulated Array? speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array? speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure?creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1? Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch? port on power stands for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch? audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control, and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers, or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1? system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bassline out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system, or Bose? PackLite? amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of the power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags?one each for the loudspeaker, power stand, and bass module?make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
B1 bass module
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up, and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25″ (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to the power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts the bass signal appropriately.