- Simply push or pull the array into a position to create ?Straight,? ?C,? ?J? or ?Reverse J? coverage patterns.
- And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
- So whether you?re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room.
- Live music performances
- Bands of all styles
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations
- Flex array is a flexible baffle that can be configured into four unique shapes (?Straight,? ?C,? ?J? or ?Reverse J?), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Vertically oriented 8-driver mid/high line array, with each driver, mounted on a custom 100? waveguide, helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver provides high performance at low frequency for the strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design with 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
- 2 input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1