- The Bose??ControlSpace?SP-24?sound processor makes optimizing 2×4 installed and portable sound systems easy.
- Use the purposefully simple front panel interface for basic operations or the intuitive SP-24 Editor software for full access to all signal processing settings.
- Houses of worship
- Live music performances
- Restaurants and bars
- Retail stores
- Auxiliary zones
- Real-time control, and the ability to program and store custom scenes with the easy-to-use?SP-24?Editor software
- SP-24 Editor software provides complete access to all signal processing functions including custom channel routing, input and output 9-band dual equalization, bandpass filters, delays, peak limiter, gain and signal polarity for full system control
- Simplified front panel LCD menus and controls are purposely designed to make it easier to select preprogrammed scenes, gain and delay parameters, or quickly access Bose? loudspeaker presets
- USB port enables plug-and-play PC access for system configuration, programming, signal level monitoring and firmware updates using the?SP-24?Editor software
- An extensive Bose professional loudspeaker library enables quick access to factory-created equalization curves while the SP-24 Editor software provides intuitive graphical tools for optimizing any passive or powered loudspeaker
- XLR inputs (2) and outputs (4) for balanced connectivity to professional audio gear
- Signal and clip LED indicators to show the signal status of the input channels
- The front panel lockout feature prevents unauthorized use