Our 251? speakers deliver that sound with a refined design that adds a touch of elegance to your outdoor spaces. They?re guaranteed to withstand harsh weather.
The extremely wide sound field for larger outdoor areas
Outside speaker cabinet designed to reproduce low frequencies with minimal audio distortion
Tested to withstand snow, rain, salt, and extreme temperatures
Weather-resistant brackets and hardware included
Mount 251? outdoor stereo speakers to your exterior walls, connect to your stereo components and enjoy quality Bose? sound as you move around your garden.
Speakers that have you covered
With conventional outside speakers, stereo sound can be heard in only a few “sweet spots” and not all around your patio, pool or garden. And they often can’t reproduce the low frequencies that provide impact.
Bose? 251? speakers use an Articulated Array? speaker design to produce an extremely wide sound field. Each speaker cabinet houses two drivers set at precise angles so you experience consistent stereo effects as you move around outdoors. And the unique multi-chambered design of the Bose? 251? exterior speaker cabinet minimizes audible distortion from low frequencies, for sound with clear, natural impact.
Bose? outdoor speakers are designed for harsh conditions. These weather-resistant speakers are engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt, and temperature extremes of 60?C (140?F) to -30?C (-22?F). They are also protected by a five-year limited warranty.
- Articulated Array? speaker design includes precisely positioned drivers to provide a large, consistent sound field for outdoor listening.
- Bose? environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight, rain, heat, ice, salt, and waterproof of the extreme conditions these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable long-lasting performance.
- The multi-chambered enclosure is uniquely structured to minimize audible distortion from low frequencies. You can enjoy clear, natural sound from an outside speaker enclosure that easily mounts to walls in your deck, garden, or pool area.
- One woofer (13.3 cm) in a proprietary multi-chambered enclosure produces deep, full low frequencies, with minimal audio distortion.
- Twiddler? drivers (6.4 cm) with glass composite cone and silky light surround deliver clear, high frequencies from a speaker that resists deterioration under extreme conditions.
- Two full-range drivers (6.4 cm) positioned in an Articulated Array? speaker design provide consistent, lifelike sound over a large listening area.
- Mineral and glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provide added durability against extreme conditions.
- Woofers (13.3 cm) with polymer fibre composite cone and butyl rubber surround deliver high-quality sound from a speaker that resists deterioration under extreme conditions.
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware withstand the rigours of year-round outdoor placement.
- Syncom? computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.