- Our HD11AU is the perfect solution for either de-embedding or embedding audio within the HDMI signal path.
- This solution allows you to breakout up to 7.1 audio signals.
- Connect the HD11AU between your source and display via HDMI, then select whether de-embedding or embedding audio is required.
- Can be configured to work as either an HDMI audio de-embedder or audio embedder
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analog L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently (2CH PCM only)
- Embed analog L/R 2CH audio input onto the HDMI output
- Extract audio with or without an actual display connected (HD11AU acts as HDMI end-point)
- Supports 4K UHD video (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports pass-through of all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master
- HDCP compliant
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.