- ?The outputs are simultaneous so audio can be distributed to multiple locations.
- The DIG11AU supports 192kHz sample rates for enhanced sound reproduction.
Blustream DIG11AU Digital Audio Converter
Our DIG11AU is designed to convert digital audio signals from coaxial or optical inputs.
- User manual
- Audio Connectors
- Power Supply
- Wall mounting wings
- Converts digital audio formats (optical to optical and coax, or, coax to optical or coax)
- Both optical and coaxial digital outputs work concurrently regardless of input type selected
- Supports sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz & 192kHz up to a 24-bit resolution
- Plug-and-play solution
- Audio Input Connectors: 1x Optical (SPDIF) & 1x Coax RCA (SPDIF)
- Output Connectors: 1x Optical (SPDIF) & 1x Coax RCA (SPDIF)
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 65 x 60 x 25mm (with wings & connections)
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 50 x 45 x 25mm (without wings & connections)
- Product Weight: 0.1kg (excluding accessories)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (WxDxH): 165 x 110 x 85mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 5V / 1A DC, barrel type connector
- Wall mounting wings included
- 1x DIG11AU
- 1x 5V / 1A DC power supply
- 1x User manual
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.