- Our DAC12AU is designed to convert either coaxial or optical signals from a digital signal to analog stereo audio.
- The DAC12AU also includes a digital converter that converts optical audio into a coaxial digital output.
- This provides the perfect cost-effective solution when connecting the digital audio output from a TV display to an analog input on an amplifier.
- The DAC12AU utilizes 192kHz sample rates for enhanced sound reproduction.
- DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) converts either optical or coaxial digital to analogue stereo L/R audio output
- Converts optical digital audio input to coaxial digital audio output
- DAC auto-detects digital connection in use
- Optical digital input has priority over coaxial digital input
- Outputs coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio concurrently
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz & 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.