- Our CAT100AU Audio over CAT cable extender transmits digital audio signals up to a distance of 300m (192kHz signals up to 100m).
- This plug and play device will extend both optical and coaxial digital inputs concurrently and features a built-in DAC to convert either of the digital inputs to a stereo left / right audio output.
- Extend optical and coaxial digital audio signals up to distances of 300m over a single CAT cable
- CAT100AU supports distances of up to: 192K – 100m, 96K – 150m, 48K – 300m
- Optical and coaxial digital can both be distributed at the same time
- Built in DAC converts either optical or coaxial digital (selectable) to analogue stereo L/R audio output (PCM only)
- Active solution – Receiver is powered by Transmitter
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.