Big Screen Entertainment in Your Living Room
- ?It features Full HD 3D resolution, frame interpolation for ultra-smooth motion quality.
- Brilliant color performance and the flexibility of placing the projector in any room, regardless of size and brightness.
Built-in 2?x10W?Big Speakers
- Plug and Play! All you need is the power cord and the connection to the video source to have theater-like entertainment.
- W1400?comes with two built-in 10W speakers with SRS* which can save money (or extra costs) by eliminating the need for?Hi-Fi?or external speakers.
- Improves compressed and uncompressed audio performances by expanding the size of the audio image and creating a deep, rich bass response.
- Improves audio playback quality; delivering a dynamic 3D entertainment experience with deep, rich bass and high-frequency clarity for crisp detail.
Lens Shift for Extra Flexibility
- Lens shift offers the extra flexibility to overcome any minor miscalculations during projector installation.
- All you have to do is adjust the switch next to the lens to shift the projected image up by 110%-130% within the projector housing.
- With this helpful feature, you?ll never have to worry about positioning the projector slightly out of place again!
Big Zoom For Optimal Range in Any Space
- W1400?1.6x Big Zoom feature frees up space with an impressive range of throw distances; giving you the freedom and flexibility of placing the projector anywhere without having to compromise your current decor.
Brilliant Image Performance
Blu-ray?Full HD 3D Support
- Equipped with the latest DLP? technology, watching 3D movies directly from?Blu-ray?DVD or even 3D gaming just became the norm. Experience and enjoy the excitement of 3D viewing in the comfort of your home.
2D to 3D Conversion
- Turns typical 2D content into 3D. Enjoy the experiences of 3D without worrying about the costs and limited 3D contents.
- This special mode minimizes the appearance of motion blur and judder to give you an ultra-smooth view of all the action ? especially in fast-moving scenes in movies and sports games.
- The Frame Interpolation technology estimates the motion changes from frame to frame and inserts an interpolated frame in-between existing frames, resulting in smoother, life-like motion quality.
Enhanced Contrast Performance
- W1400 features Texas Instruments’ advanced DarkChip3? DLP? Technology, which projects higher brightness and deeper black levels by “filling in” the area where the digital micromirror connects to its hinge – producing smooth, film-like picture quality.
Brilliant Color Performance
- By matching the color gamut defined by Rec. 709,?W1400?delivers colors so real, it reflects what the human eye perceives.
Rec. 709 Color Gamut
- For optimal color precision, the?W1400?is built to match one of the highest high-definition video standards seen in professional-grade home projectors today: native Rec.
- 709 color gamut. This enables the projector to deliver colors so real that it reflects what the human eye perceives.
- Obtaining professional results is easy with the Imaging Science Foundation’s highly reputed?ISFccc?calibration service.
- Thanks to ISF technicians during the delivery process, it allows you to enjoy a perfectly calibrated picture quality, along with two optimized modes– ISF Day and Night mode–for a viewing experience that is pure pleasure.
World-Leading?SmartEco?Technology for a Greener Environment
- As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philip?s?ImageCare?technology into its projector lamp system,?BenQ?has taken a leap further, developing its own?SmarEco?Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the?21st?century.
- W1400?brings together optimized lamp life with?uncompromised?brightness and exquisite picture quality.
ecoFACTS?can tell you how eco-friendly?BenQ?products are!
- Development of eco-friendly products,?BenQ?doesn’t just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ’s greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design, and other aspects of the products.
BenQ?DLP? Projectors? Long-Lasting Image Perfection with DLP Technology
Timeless Image Quality:
- BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability, and true-to-life color for years to come.
- We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels.
- Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine,?BenQ?DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again.
- In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
?After 2000 Hours of Use
After New Lamp Installed
- ?DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ?s SmartEco? Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color, and smoother image quality.
- BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with Brilliant Color? Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate.
- Brilliant Color enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green.
- From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.