Enjoy Premium Image Performance in Short Distance
- Featuring a Full HD native resolution, a brightness of 3000 ANSI lumens, and a high contrast ratio of 10000:1.
??Power Saving, Eco Friendly
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ?s SmartEco? Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality, and optimized lamp life ?SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
SmartEco Mode: Power Smarter
- By detecting the input content to determine the amount of brightness required for optimum color and contrast performance, the?SmartEco?Mode is able to reduce lamp power while delivering the finest image quality. No compromise!
No Source Detected Mode
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
Enjoy Readability and Breathtaking Colors with BenQ
Premium Full HD?1080p?Resolution
- With the BenQ TH682ST, business presentations will never look the same! The TH682ST supports multiple video formats including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p – giving you the flexibility to present in the latest video formats with Full HD quality. The BenQ TH682ST sets a new standard of a video presentation that delivers 5X more detail than traditional 480p projectors.
???Blu-ray?Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ TH682ST is built with the latest DLP? technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content.
- Zero Space Constraints
- You don’t need a big room or a lot of free ceiling space to create a big picture when you’ve got a short-throw projector! Teachers can think outside the box to turn every corner into the perfect place for educational use.
Zero Shadow Disruptions
- A short-throw projector can be placed close to the screen in front of the class and well out of students’ way, greatly decreasing the occurrences of shadow disruptions. Teachers can enjoy teaching without worrying about the class being interrupted.
Zero Eye-Blinding Lights
- A short-throw projector keeps the projector light from shining directly into everyone’s eyes. The intensity of the projector beam may be potentially harmful. So it’s for the best to keep it out of the way.
BenQ DLP? Projectors? Long-Lasting Image Perfection with DLP Technology
Timeless Image Quality:
- BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability, and true-to-life color for years to come. We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels. Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine, BenQ DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again. In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
?? ? ?Original Color?? ?After 2000 Hours of Use?? ?After New Lamp Installed?? ??
- DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ?s SmartEco? Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color, and smoother image quality.
- BenQ?DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
? ??Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues,?BenQ?DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor? Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate.?BrilliantColor?enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn’t just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!