Projection Perfect for every Middle-Sized Venues
- The?BenQ?MX768?also offers 1.6x big zoom to make installation more flexible and keeps your presentation?lookin’ great.
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ?s SmartEco? Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality, and optimized lamp life ?SmartEco Technology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
Smart Eco Mode
- The?SmartEco?Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students? focus back on them ? or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
?? ?No Source Detected Mode
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
?? ?0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the?MX768?keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for earlier projector models. This advancement in energy saving technology certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Diversified Options for Control, Manage
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility
- MX768?1.6x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances. All you have to do is simply place the new projector right where your original ceiling mount is. Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, you?ll get to save the money for better use.
2D Keystone Correction
- When the projector is placed off center, the 2D keystone correction feature gives you a wider projector installation flexibility by correcting the trapezoid effect using horizontal and vertical adjustments.
Corner Fit Correction
- Corner Fit is a flexible and convenient way to correct picture dimensions by adjusting each corner of an image independently.
surface Fit Correction
- Featured in selected?BenQ?projectors, Surface Fit is designed to support projection on non-standard surfaces, such as concave and convex surfaces, opening you to more projection possibilities.
? ? ?LAN Control with?Crestron?and?PJ-Link
- LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively ? offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The?MX768?offers seamless support for the?Crestron?and?PJ-Link?LAN Control system.
Blu-ray?Full HD 3D Supported
Supports Various 3D Formats
- MX768 is standard-equipped with DLP Link?-supported 3D projection to offer the same amazing 3D effects seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported by the MX768 are 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom, and 3D side-by-side. Furthermore, this incredible projector can be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality.
Hassle-free projector maintenance
Upper lamp door for easy lamp access
- The upper lamp door is designed for its managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
- ?DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ?s SmartEco? Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color, and smoother image quality.
- BenQ?DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
??? ??Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues,?BenQ?DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor? Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate.?BrilliantColor?enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.