More Engagement, More Learning Fun
- The 10000:1 ultra-sharp contrast ratio, 3200 ANSI lumen brightness, and lamp life are enhanced by the SmartEco? technology for long-lasting, reliable, and vibrant images.
- More, vertical lens shift design offers more installation flexibility.
Interactive Learning with?BenQ’s?Leading Technology
Foster Active Learning Through?PointWrite?Interactivity and Classroom Collaboration
- Keeping students involved and engaged is a central practice in the BenQ Smart Classroom concept- simply integrating MW853UST+ with the latest PointWrite? technology is a great way to let multiple students contribute at once. BenQ brings interactive innovation and touches solutions to a new level of simplicity, ease, and control, supporting flipped learning and engaging students like never before. Teachers now can turn any space into an interactive whiteboard and get up to 4 students to collaborate simultaneously with PointWrite? pens or simply with fingers.
- ? Interactive on any surface
- ? Dual screen with multiple touch capabilities
- ? Supports up to 4 pens/fingers
- ? Effortless setup with only 1-second auto calibration*
- ? An ultra-fast 0.016-second response time for a smooth
- ? writing experience
*Calibration speed may vary depending on the computer system.
**The function is available with the optional Point Write Kit.
Dual Screen with Multiple Touch Capabilities
- BenQ?Dual Screen feature allows teachers to create an immersive learning experienced by connecting two?PointWrite?interactive projectors to project two seamlessly merged screens.
- This creates a super-sized space for learning the solar system, virtual field trips around the world, or simply a great big canvas for co-creation.