- The Solo bar offers decoding of all current HD audio formats to ensure that absolutely no sonic detail is lost. The Solo bar features six drive units and 100 watts of amplification to provide high quality, room-filling sound.
- The Solo sub features a 300-watt amplifier and a downward firing 10″ woofer for added low frequency power and scale. It can be connected wirelessly or wired to the Solo bar.
- The Solo sub also can be used in association with more complex AV systems, for example, Arcam?s class-leading AVR450 & AVR750.
So Much Better
- Soundbars are the ideal solution for people who want to improve on the mediocre sound quality of modern TVs. Unfortunately, many standard soundbar solutions are engineered to a price and a size that limits the level of improvement possible.
- The Solo bar doesn?t just heighten the audio experience of watching TV. Arcam?s superb engineering means it can also be used as a high quality stereo system all over the house.
- The Solo bar incorporates a host of connection options. It has 4 HDMI inputs and one HDMI output as well as an optical and a coax input for other digital sources.
- The Solo bar has dedicated iOS and Android control apps that control the product and they also replicate the Solo bar?s display. The Solo bar also comes with a simple and stylish remote control that gives you access to all modes.
- The Solo bar is one of very few soundbars that is compatible with 4K video sources. It is also compatible with lossless HD audio formats from Dolby & DTS which makes it a great choice for those who want to enjoy High Definition audio.