The?AktiMate?Micro Speaker uses a 40W Class D amplifier housed in the active speaker.?The incorporated universal power supply means that the speaker can be used anywhere in the world the?without need for a change in voltage selection.
The knob located on the bottom left front panel is a three-position input selector for an iPod, USB, or 3.5mm jack plug.
- The iPod dock is concealed on the top of the active speaker. It accepts the iPod and iPhone, charging the device whilst it is docked.
- The USB connection is for a direct link to a PC and is for playback use only.
- Included with the AktiMate Micro are cables for 3.5mm and USB connections together with a speaker cable to link the active and passive speaker.
AktiMate?Micro speakers are available in a choice of gloss finishes
The?AktiMate?Micro features include:
- 1 x iPod/iPhone docking station
- 1 x 3.5mm jack input
- 1 x USB input (PC playback use only)
- 1 x three-position input selector
- 1 x volume control knob
- 1 x Blue-LED light to indicate On/Off